We specialize in the technical maintenance of plants and process equipment, providing a full range of services, respecting all industrial safety standards and the Environmental Protection Act.
Maintenance of plant and equipment is an activity that is carried out with the aim of enabling the uninterrupted continuous operation of equipment and plants, and thus the continuous development of the production process.
Our company provides complex technical maintenance services in a systematic way, which opens the possibility of complete outsourcing of this activity to asset owners without the risk that it will negatively affect the business.
The advantage of NAFTAGAS Technical Services in relation to competitors on the market is reflected in decades of experience and knowledge of plants, equipment and technological process in the oil and chemical industry.
Quality and timely technical maintenance, in addition to directly affecting revenues from the core business, also increases the period of exploitation of basic assets, which further reduces the cost of capital investment and the risk of environmental disasters.
Technical maintenance services include:
• Overhaul of equipment and plants (planned and unplanned suspensions)
• Maintenance of pumps, compressors, turbines
• Maintenance of mixers, agitators and reducers
• Air cooler maintenance
• Heat exchanger maintenance
• Maintenance and service of shut-off valves
• Safety valve maintenance
• Maintenance of thermal energy equipment
• Maintenance of pressure vessels
• Maintenance of gas pipelines, pipelines, steam pipelines and product pipelines
• Maintenance, overhaul and construction of tanks
• Welding services
• Special repairs by the furmanite method (repair of fluid leaks on pipelines, shut-off valves and pressure equipment without shutting down the plant)
• Special repairs by hot tapping (installation of valves, valves, by-pass lines on pipelines without interruption of fluid flow)
• Maintenance of electrical equipment and installations
• Maintenance of instrumental equipment
• Maintenance of EX electrical equipment